Is your company ready for your 2012 plan audit? Please join us for an informative lunch seminar on maneuvering through plan audits.
Valerie Hampton, Senior Audit Manager at Anton Collins Mitchell LLP, will present:
“Preparing for an Audit”
She will give tips on planning for a smooth audit including:
- Information needed from your custodian
- Making the most of your audit fieldwork
- Self-monitoring compliance tips
Michele Suriano, President of Castle Rock Investment Company, will present:
“Selecting an Auditor”
- DOL’s guidance on selecting an auditor
- Must-have questions in your RFP
- Proposal evaluation and auditor selection
Each attendee will leave the seminar with an informative checklist and tools to sail through a plan audit. This discussion is designed for plan sponsors, as well as CFOs, HR professionals and others who have responsibility for executing their companies retirement plan audits.