While “Retirement Security with Simplicity and Ease,” is Castle Rock Investment Company’s tagline. nothing is actually easy or simple about figuring out retirement plans. To give an example, we are in the trenches this week – up to our ears in work.
Our team works tirelessly because we care about our clients’ employees’retirement accounts that they have worked a lifetime to save. We admire institutions that find the best way to organize their plans and we love what we do becausewe believe thatfinancial futuresshould not be dependent on the rats and super-rats of finance.
- We have the highest quality assurance procedures. Michele Suriano, President of Castle Rock, and Kristen Sanchez, Director of Communications, read and ask questions about every piece of material that is posted to our website or that is distributed to our clients.
- We solve problems in a collaborative work environment. There simply isn’t enough space or time to sweat the small stuff here and we are always available to clients for resolving issues with their funds or for responding to their concerns about economic conditions, etc.
- We complete projects on a timely basis.
- Our flexible framework makes accurate work a top priority. Once I misunderstood an assignment and wrote about the wrong topic. Michele, our President, helped me re-organize my workflow to avoid such errors in the future. Not only do we strive for our work to be timely, it is also consistent and accurate.
- We have strong working relationships with our clients. We spend time sharing information with our participants. Outside of our quarterly visits, we also offer educational services and comprehensive investment advising.
- We utilize our resources efficiently and thoroughly. If we don’t know an answer, we will find one. We meet monthly to discuss improvements to our communications strategy and to brainstorm new ways to improve our client experience.
- More than anything, we encourage our clients to know where we stand among our fellow pension advisors. We strongly believe in the work that we do and we are proud of our unique fiduciary role with our clients. A good fiduciary will re-evaluate their professional relationships at least every three years and we encourage our clients to challenge us and do the same.
We work very hard to make retirement simple and easy. So, from the bottom of a heap of binders, sticky notes, and pages – thank you for the opportunity to work for you. If there’s anything we can do to make planning easier, please let us know.