Are you ready to make 2017 the year you finally get all your finances in order?
Do you ever find yourself asking some of the following questions:
- Should I focus on paying down my credit cards first, or should I start putting aside money for retirement?
- Should retirement fund planning come before saving for my children’s college?
- How much should I have in an emergency fund?
- How do I know how much to allocate towards savings, retirement, and an emergency fund?
- What type of accounts should I put my retirement money in?
These questions are what makes getting your finances in order so overwhelming.
Onward is our new Individual Financial Planning monthly subscription model that will lead you through all the necessary steps to meet your financial goals.
Here’s how it works:
- Initial meeting to determine:
- Current financial situation
- Financial needs
- Financial goals
- Castle Rock Investment Company creates a unique plan to address your most pressing needs. For example:
- Do you already have savings? If not, we work with you to include it in your budget.
- Do you have life and disability insurance? If not, we call one of our trusted contacts to reach out to you. We provide our recommendations to them based on your goals.
- Castle Rock Investment Company develops a highly individual plan to meet all of your future needs to help you meet goals. This may include some of the following:
- Retiring early
- College savings
- Paying off debt
- Investing more (or less) aggressively
- You get to be in the driver’s seat! Each of the plans include an estimate of the number of hours that it will take to meet your financial needs. You choose how much you want to spend each month or how quickly you want the tasks completed. We work at your pace!
- Castle Rock Investment Company provides monthly reports on work completed, so you always know you are receiving value for your money.
- If at any time you need a service or product we don’t provide (car insurance, for example), we will work with our trusted contacts to find exactly what will help you meet your needs and goals.
Onward subscriptions are $100/hour. (50% off our project based fees!)
If your finances are simple, you may only need to purchase 1-2 hours a month to work through everything you need to have your finances in order. More complicated finances may need more hours or take longer to complete, you decide!
Take a look at our price list to see how long various tasks take.
At no time do we charge any fees or take commissions on any of our recommendations. You will always pay the same subscription rate, $100 an hour, for as many hours as you’ve chosen each month.
Make 2017 the year you get your finances under control! Call Michele Suriano at 303.725.7086 today to set up an appointment. You can also email at MSuriano@CastleRockInvesting.com, or just stop by and visit at 333 Perry Street, Suite 208 in Castle Rock, CO.